职业培训教育网

2017年国家公务员考试网上辅导火爆热招中
报名、查分信息【免费】短信提醒服务
职业培训教育网荣获“十大网络教育机构”
高清课件、手机移动课堂全新体验

外贸知识中英文对照(二)

2008-07-24 10:53 【 】【我要纠错】  来源:

  1.except as otherwise stated herein——除本证另有规定外

  2.except so far as otherwise expressly stated——除非另有明确表示

  3.this credit is subject to…——本证根据……解释

  4.uniform customs and practice for documentary credits——跟单信用证统一惯例

  5.International Chamber of Commerce Brochure No.400——国际商会第400号手册

  6.1983 revision——1983年修订本

  7.except as otherwise expressly stated herein, this credit is subject to uniform customs and practice for documentary credits 1993 Revision, International Chamber of Commerce, publication No.500——除另有规定外,本证根据国际商会第500号出版物《跟单信用证统一惯例》1993年修订解释1.支付条件(Terms of payment)

  (1)Our usual way of payment is by confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit available by draft at sight for the full amount of the contracted goods to be established in our favour through a bank acceptable to the sellers.

  我们的一般付款方式是保兑的、不可撤销的、以我公司为受益人的、足额信用证,见票即付。信用证应通过为卖方认可的银行开出。

  1.支付条件(Terms of payment)

  (1)Our usual way of payment is by confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit available by draft at sight for the full amount of the contracted goods to be established in our favour through a bank acceptable to the sellers.

  我们的一般付款方式是保兑的、不可撤销的、以我公司为受益人的、足额信用证,见票即付。信用证应通过为卖方认可的银行开出。

  (2)For payment,we require 100% value,confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit with partial shipment and transhipment allowed clause,available by draft at sight,payable against surrendering the full set of shipping documents to the negotiating bank here.

  我们要求用100%金额的、保兑的、不可撤销的信用证,并规定允许转船和分批装运,凭汇票向议付行交单即期付款。

  (3)The letter of credit should be established with its clauses in confirmation with the terms and conditions of the contract.

  信用证所开条款,必须与合约条款相符。

  (4)We usually accept payment by L/C at sight draft or by T/T in advance,but never by C.O.D.

  通常我们接受即期信用证付款或电汇。我们从不接受货到付款的办法。

  We insist on a letter of credit.

  我们坚持用信用证方式付款。

  As I‘ve said, we require payment by L/C.

  我已经说过了,我们要求以信用证付款。

  We still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.

  我们仍然想用信用证付款方式。

  We always require L/C for our exports.

  我们出口一向要求以信用证付款。

  L/C at sight is normal for our exports to France.

  我们向法国出口一般使用即期信用证付款。

  We pay by L/C for our imports.

  进口我们也采用信用证汇款。

  Our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.

  我们的付款条件是保兑的不可撤消的信用证。

  You must be aware that an irrevocable L/C gives the exporter the additional protection of banker‘s guarantee.

  你必须意识到不可撤消信用证为出口商提供了银行担保。

  Is the wording of “confirmed” necessary for the letter of credit?

  信用证上还用写明“保兑”字样吗?

  For payment we require 100% value, irrevocable L/C in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.

  我们要求用不可撤消的、允许分批装运、金额为全部货款、并以我方为抬头人的信用证,凭即期汇票支付。

  What do you say to 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

  百分之五十用信用证,其余的用付款交单,您看怎么样?

  Please notify us of L/C number by telex immediately.

  请立即电传通知我方信用证号码。

[1][2][3][4][5][6]
相关热词搜索:外贸 知识 中英文 对照
学员心声