职业培训教育网

2017年国家公务员考试网上辅导火爆热招中
报名、查分信息【免费】短信提醒服务
职业培训教育网荣获“十大网络教育机构”
高清课件、手机移动课堂全新体验

08年报关员考试报关英语辅导100句(二)

2008-10-10 09:54 【 】【我要纠错】  来源:

  31 The cheque will be cleared in about three days.

  大概在3天后,支票就可以兑现了。

  32 I see. I‘ll go and check.

  噢,原来是这样,那我再去查查看。

  33 Hello, may I change some money with my Master card?

  我能否用万事达卡来兑换些钱吗?

  34 Yes, you can. Would you please show me your card?

  可以,让我看看您的卡。

  35 Here are you Chinese Yuan for $ 1000. And your passport and exchange

  memo.

  这是您1000美元所换的人民币。给您护照和兑换清单。

  36 How much would you like to remit?

  您想汇多少钱?

  37 I suppose you want to send U.S. Dollars.

  我想您是汇美元吧?

  38 May I ask the reason for your remittance?

  可以请问汇款的原因吗?

  39 Do you want to remit the money by airmail or by cable, sir?

  您想要航空信还是电汇,先生?

  40 So you can take M/T, and they will take a longer time to reach New York Bank.

  那么你要采用信汇,只是信汇汇款到纽约银行用的时间较长。

  41 Would you care to take a seat while I make out a receipt?

  请坐一会儿好吗?我给您开个收据。

  42 I‘ll take M/T.

  那我就用信汇吧。

  43 For £300 to London, the commission is 3, please.

  汇款300英镑到伦

  敦,费用为3英镑。

  44 Excuse me, but do you handle remittance checks here?

  打扰了,你们办理汇款支票吗?

  45 To whom is the check payable, madam?

  请问支票受款人是谁,夫人?

  46 Yes, I have got the license from the Bank of China. Here you are.

  是的,我已得到中国银行的许可。请过目。

  47 Would you please tell me your phone number so that we‘ll ring you up as soon as the remittance arrives?

  您能否把电话号码告诉我,以便汇款一到就给您打电话?

  48 Yes, your money has arrived.

  噢,您的汇款已经到了。

  49 Very well, sir. Please fill out this remittance slip.

  好的,先生。请填写这张汇款通知书。

  50 How much do you charge for sending a cable transfer to London?

  发一张到伦敦的电汇,要收费多少?

  51 How much do you want to change?

  您想兑换多少?

  52 Would you please tell me the exchange rate for pound sterling into RMB?

  请你告诉我英镑兑换人民币的汇率是多少,好吗?

  53 Here you are, please check.

  给你,请查一下。

  54 I want to change some British sterling into Renminbi.

  我想把一些英镑换成人民币。

  55 Are you going to use cash or traveler‘s cheques?

  您是用现钞换呢,还是用旅行支票换?

  56 So five hundred dollars will be 4, 350 RMB Yuan.

  500美元可兑换人民币4350元。

  57 But you have to pay 5% commission on this money exchange.

  但兑换这笔外币,您得另外付5%的手续费。

  58 I beg your pardon.

  请原谅。

  59 We would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

  我们想约你来参加面试。

  60 Perhaps you‘ve heard our product’s name. Would you like to know more about it?

  也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

  61 Let me tell you about our product.

  关于产品一事让我向你说明。

  62 This is our most recently developed product.

  这是我们最近开发的产品。

  63 We‘d like to recommend our new home health monitor.

  我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

  64 That sounds like the product we had in mind.

  那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

  65 I‘m sure you’ll be pleased with this product.

  我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

  66 I‘m really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.

  我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

  67 I strongly recommend this product.

  我强力推荐这种产品。

  68 If I were you, I‘d choose this product.

  如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

  69 We‘ve already had a big demand for this product.

  这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

  70 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.

  这种产品在国外很畅销。

[1][2][3]
相关热词搜索:08年 报关员 考试 报关 英语
学员心声