职业培训教育网

2017年国家公务员考试网上辅导火爆热招中
报名、查分信息【免费】短信提醒服务
职业培训教育网荣获“十大网络教育机构”
高清课件、手机移动课堂全新体验

英汉对照报关常用语句

2008-07-14 13:24 【 】【我要纠错】  来源:

  1.We hope you will accept D/P payment terms.

  我们希望你们接受D/P付款方式。

  2.We are thinking of payment by D/A我们准备用D/A付款方式 .

  3.We usually accept payment by irrevocable L/C payable against shipping documents.

  我们采用不可撤销的信用证,凭装运单据结汇付款方式。

  4.I wonder if you will accept D/P?

  你们能不能接受付款交单。

  5.For large orders, we insist on payment by L/C.

  对于金额大的订货,我们要求开信用证。

  6.An irrevocable L/C gives your exports the protection of a banker‘s guarantee.

  不可撤消的信用证给出口商增加了银行的担保。

  7.Your L/C must reach us 30 days before delivery.

  你们一定要在交货期前30天把信用证开达我方。

  8.The L/C should be opened by the buyer 15 to 20 days before delivery.

  付款用信用证,在交货前15天到20天期间由买方开出。

  9.We would prefer you to pay for imports in RMB.

  我们希望你们最好用人民币支付。

  10.The L/C remain valid for 15 days from the date of shipment.

  信用证应在装船后15天内有效。

  11.This same method applies to all the other three shipments.

  其他3批货也照此办理。

  12.You should produce a similar Letter of Guarantee jointly signed by two banks.

  你方应该提交有两家银行签署的保证函。

  13.You will have to open the L/C one month before the time you want the goods to be delivered.

  在交货期前1个月,你方必须开立信用证。

  14.Could you possibly effect shipment more promptly?

  你们能不能再提前—点交货呢?

  15.I hope that the goods can be dispatched promptly after you get my L/C.

  我希望你们能在收到我方信用证后马上交货。

  16.Shipment can be effected within two or three weeks after receipt of your L/C.

  我们在收到你方信用证的两三个星期内就能交货。

  17.You may know that time of delivery is a matter of great importance to us.

  您知道交货时间对我们来说很重要。

  18.I‘m very sorry,we can’t advance the time of delivery.

  非常抱歉,我们不能提前交货。

  19.We will take the responsibility of chartering a ship.

  我们可以负责租船装运。

相关热词搜索:英汉 对照 报关 语句
学员心声