职业培训教育网

2017年国家公务员考试网上辅导火爆热招中
报名、查分信息【免费】短信提醒服务
职业培训教育网荣获“十大网络教育机构”
高清课件、手机移动课堂全新体验

报关商务英语900句(6)

2008-03-26 16:30 【 】【我要纠错】  来源:

  251 Our clients want a replacement.

  我们的客户要求换货。

  252 It‘s a bit too hard.

  这有点太难了吧。

  253 It‘s only the background color that’s not identical.

  这仅仅是图案的底色不同而已。

  254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.

  这个解决办法还比较合理。

  255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

  你的意思是你把计算机打开后什么也看不见?

  256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

  我想你的问题比较大,不只是显示器的问题。

  257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

  不管是什么问题,我要求把这台计算机修好。

  258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

  你有没有办法把它带过来,让我们看一看?

  259 If not, our repairman can come to you.

  要不然,我们的维修人员可以上你那里去。

  260 I would prefer if he comes here.

  我倒愿意他去我们那里。

  261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

  我们昨天收到的第一张帐单,有一些问题。

  262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.

  我真的希望我能回答你的问题。

  263 It does appear that way.

  看起来好象是这样的。

  264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

  请让我查查看,明天再给你答复。

  265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

  由于它们残损如此严重,恐怕我们无法提货。

  266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

  你们知道残损部分的百分比吗?

  267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

  我们将要求出具检验报告,以便我们能了解损坏的程度。

  268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

  你们可以亲眼看到完好无损情况以及货物无法销售的原因。

  269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

  我们要弄清楚货物是否在运输途中受损,还是在卸货过程中受损,或者别的原因。

  270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

  货物包装得很仔细,装船很小心,在这儿完好无损。

  271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren‘t handled properly.

  那么残损一定是在运输途中的什么地方对货物处理不妥造成的。

  272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

  我希望能依照以下的顺序提出我们的看法。

  273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

  首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。

  274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

  专利的情况会在说明竞争产品时一并提出。

  275 Please proceed with your presentation.

  请开始你的简报。

  276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

  是的,我们对新系统很感兴趣。

  277 Has your company done any research in this field?

  请问贵公司对此范畴做了任何研究吗?

  278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

  有,我们做了一些,但是因为我们才刚起步,并没有任何资料可以提供给你们。

  279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

  如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。

  280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

  在结束这个问题之前顺便一提,我希望能再提出一些看法。

  281 I would like to ask you a favor.

  我可以提出一个要求吗?

  282 Would you let me know your fax number?

  283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

  可以请你在明天以前回复吗?

  284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

  你能考虑接受我们的反对案吗?

  285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

  如果你能说服经营团队,我会很感激。

  286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

  我建议我们休息一下喝杯咖啡。

  287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

  也许我们应该先谈论完B项议题。

  288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

  事实上,我们希望可以先内部讨论B项议题。

  289 I see. Let‘s break now.

  290 Shall we take a break?

  291 Let us take a break now.

  292 Let me suggest we take a break.

  293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

  我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

  294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

  如果你坚持,我们会遵照你的要求。

  295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

  我们必须强调这些付款条件对我们很重要。

  296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

  请了解这一点对我们至关重要。

  297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

  我不知道你是否了解,但是,这个条件对我们是必要的。

  298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

  我们的方针是不授与专卖权。

  299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

  凡事总有例外。

  300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

  如果是我的话,不会将时间浪费在这里。

相关热词搜索:报关 商务 英语

  上一篇:  报关商务英语900句(4)

  下一篇:  报关商务英语900句(5)

学员心声