11. 对方延迟付款， 督促尽早结清 We have to remind you that the payment for your order is due for more than one month from the date of invoice.
The ordered goods sent to you on March 10 was invoiced on March 11 and payment was due on April 11.
12. 以特别条件达成交易，并要求付款 Your payment is a month overdue and we look forward to receiving your remittance within a week.
We ask you for prompt clearance of all invoiced amount as we have been supplying the goods at a special discount subject to payment within a month.
13. 通知对方由于工作疏漏，尚未付款 We have received your letter informing us that we did not settle our payment due on April 11.
On checking the causes of this delay, we have found that our accounting department made an oversight in making remittance to you.
14. 通知对方已寄出延付的货款 The sum of US$18,850 you request has today been sent to you by Telegraphic Transfer and we believe that it will reach you in a couple of days.
We are very sorry to have kept you waiting, but hope that you will realize we had no intention of delaying our payment purposely.
15. 由于仍未付款，再度提出请求 The settlement is now about five weeks overdue and we think you may not have received our letter containing the request for the settlement.
Therefore we are enclosing a copy of the amount to the amount of 20,000 Yuan.
You will no doubt give it your prior attention.
16. 向来准时付款，但此次例外。督促尽快付款 As we have always received your payment punctually, we are puzzled to have had neither remittance nor report in connection with our current statement of April 30.