How to Learn with Success.
1. To learn with success is not a very difficult task if some fundamental principles are laid down. While discussing this subject, I'd like to mention four indispensable principles: diligence, devotion, constancy, and punctuality.
2. All things can be conquered by diligence. It makes the foolish wise, the poor rich, and the humble noble. It produces a wonderful effect. In learning, the work of a diligent fool doubles that of a lazy wit.
3. Devotion means to set our heart on one thing at a time and give up all other thoughts. Never think of learning another subject while studying one subject. Those who often change their studies will never succeed in the long run. Therefore, in order to be successful we need devotion.
4. Constancy makes success a certainty. On the other hand, inconstancy often results in failure. If we study day after day, there is nothing that cannot be achieved. We should remember a worthy proverb "Constant dropping of water wears away a stone."
5. Besides, there is another rule that contributes to one’s accomplishments, that is, punctuality. The habit of keeping regular hours is of extreme importance to successful learning. Work while you work; play while you play. Every man will certainly become strong and wise if he does so.